First things first, you have to choose a program! If you go to Drury, I suggest beginning here:
Here you can read about existing and future programs and even read stories about other students who have studied abroad.
No resource is of greater importance than Michael Thomas. Thomas is the Associate Dean for International Programs at Drury and will talk to you until you are completely satisfied with your answer.
If you attend another university, perhaps one with a weak Study Abroad department, I recommend using an outside source, such as http://studiesabroad.com and facilitating the "nitty gritty" details with your University.
Throughout this Blog I hope to host some guest posts from some friends who are studying abroad and had a different experience getting there. Hopefully, in that way, you can see that you have a chance no matter what your Study Abroad office is like!
~Carson
No comments:
Post a Comment